- Healthy Snack
- Outside Play
- Home Work Time with counselor assistance
- Free Play-Educational Centers (Arts, Math, Language, Dramatic Play, Building, Puzzles & Games)
- Gym Play-Team Sports to work on good sportsmanship and team building
- Curriculum-Educational fun themes each week (i.e. – Book Club, Creative Writing Club, SIgn Language, Organic Gardening (certain locations), Athletic Clubs, Group Games)
- Circle Time-Character Counts (Children getting together to talk about their day and relevant local and extended community and personal topics with each other)
KidTime, Inc. is licensed to care for 99 children at each site. We keep our adult:child ratios at 1:10 (DHS requires only 1:20 ratio).
Each counselor is trained at least 18 hours each year in classes such as CPR/First Aid, Child Abuse, and Positive Discipline, Bullying Prevention,Conflict Resolution.
KidTime, Inc.’s regular business hours are 2-6pm. We are open all in-service (children are not in school, but teachers are working) days from 7am-6pm.
KidTime, Inc. is closed all holidays and school breaks. Please see enrollment packet and parent newsletters for dates.
KidTime, Inc. does accept Child Care Certificates (DHS State Funding) and offers sibling discounts and Knox County Teacher discounts.
Scholarships are also available for those that do not qualify for DHS State Funding but still need assistance.
Parents may also take advantage of KidTime’s additional help on various topics helping children in areas like bullying, self-esteem, internet safety, and more.