KidTime, Inc. believes that children should enjoy their summers and have fun. To us, this means being with friends, bringing toys from home, having fun with counselors, going on field trips, playing outside, playing in the gym, and so on. Although we do provide learning experiences, such as weekly group activities, games, and guest speakers that are all based around our weekly themes. This type of learning provides a more relaxed atmosphere than during the school year to enable the children to ENJOY their summer.
Summer Camp Theme Examples & Field Trips:
- Young Inventors (WonderWorks)
- Night at the Museum (Children’s Museum)
- Back to the Future (Laser Tag)
- Gamer’s Paradise (Game Bus/Truck)
- Water Wackiness (Splash Country)
- It’s a Small World (multi-cultural)
- Under The Sea (Ripley’s Aquarium)
KidTime’s Summer Program is located either at A..L. Lott’s Elementary or Farragut Primary School (depending on yearly rotation). We are open 7am-6pm. Breakfast and snacks are provided. Sack lunch is required. We are licensed for children 5- 12 years of age (kindergarten-5th grade).
eMail to email@example.com after downloaded or bring by the school to the KidTime location